Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dakota Fanning Loves Being Evil In ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse’


Dakota Fanning – who portrays cruel vampire Jane in the blood-sucking Twilight – admits she liked being able to transport herself into a nasty character.

She told NY1 television, “She definitely takes pleasure in using her power which is inflicting pain on others, which is not a normal thing! So yeah it was cool to get to transform myself into more of an evil character which I haven’t done before.”

The teen star also confesses acting is the only career for her, but she will continue with her education while she works.




“I do want to go to college, I want to be able to act and go to college at the same time. But it is absolutely what I want to do with the rest of my life. I can’t imagine doing anything else. It’s what I love.


Discussing her dream collaborations, Dakota claims Jodie Foster is a big inspiration for her due to her career longevity.

“ I really admire because just because she’s started young and she’s continued and it’s just something I want to do. I want to constantly challenge myself. I hope by the end of my life I’ve been able to do all genres.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment