Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to Attend Eclipse Premiere Together on June 24th



The premiere date for Twilight's Eclipse is set for June 24th and it is rumored that the lovebirds Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be attending together. I don't know if I can believe it. I'm sure they'll show up together because they're both part of the same flick, but together-together. What do you think?

It hasn't been told where the premiere will be yet though it's rumored to be at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood. For New Moon thousands of fans camped out overnight waiting for a view of the Red Carpet cast. Will you be among them?

Like I said, I don't know if I believe they'll be attending as a couple. But I guess we'll have to wait to find out. You can trust I'll have photos of them and the entire cast from the big night.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment