Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eclipse Movie Updates: Peter Facinelli Gives More Details On Twilight Eclipse


Peter Facinelli gives more details on Twilight ‘Eclipse’ movie & more. Peter Facinelli recently gave an interview to “Entertainment Tonight” and gave a few more details on his character Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the upcoming “Twilight Saga: Eclipse” movie,which is the third installment in the “Twilight Saga” movie series. He also talked a little bit about his other Dr. Fitch Cooper character on Showtime’s “Nurse Jackie.”


Peter said were’re going to see Dr. Carlisle Cullen in a new light when ‘Eclipse” rolls around. He stated, “You get to see a side of Carlisle you haven’t seen before. There are some great battle sequences.” he also said that he didn’t know anything about “Breaking Dawn,” which will be the Twilight Saga’s 4th installment. He said, “I don’t know. Usually, the fans know before we do.” He expressed how great the “Twilight Saga” fans are. He stated, “The fan base has been so phenomenal. When you go to an event, people have flown in from other countries just to take a picture with you. That is a loyal fan base that you can’t even imagine having. I am thankful for all of them. That is why I try to give back in connecting with them on Twitter.”

Next, Peter explained how he was able to juggle filming the “Nurse Jackie” show and “Twilight Saga: Eclipse” at the same time. He said, “I have had a very crazy schedule. There was a whole month where I was shooting ‘Eclipse’ and “Nurse Jackie” at the same time. And I actually enjoyed it because I enjoy what I do, so when I show up for work, it’s very invigorating, and I get energized by it. So there were times where I’d get off an airplane from a red-eye and have, like, three hours sleep and then go straight to work. Because I was doing both projects at the same time, I wore a wig. There were days when I was literally running hours in the forest; then, I would jump on a plane and be on the “Nurse Jackie” set. I was going from Vancouver to New York like every three days.”

ontheflix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment